About Me

My photo
I'm Ginny...mom, wife, teacher and all the other jobs that come along with those titles (which are endless!). I love fulfilling the duties of each of my jobs. They are all difficult, fun, amazing, challenging roles. I have been in education in one form or another for 28 years. Creating, collaborating and continuing to learn are so important to me, whether I am in the classroom or not. One of my biggest joys is sharing knowledge and products. That is one of the reasons I created Products from the Porch. I look forward to sharing ideas, plans, stories, articles and more, and I hope you will share in return. Happy teaching!

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

I saw this article this morning about a teacher in our district (Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools in Charlotte, NC). How lucky we are that he is a part of our team!

Click link below to read the article. It is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment